Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chinese Food

This is definitely my favorite Chinese restaurant in town. Today my husband and I had Crispy Noodles with Beef and Spicy Fish Fillet. I also liked their Taiwanese Stir Fried Rice Noodles, Singapore Fried Rice Noodles, Stir Fried Flat Rice Noodles With Beef. I've been there during the week and also on weekends and they're always crowded. I also noticed that a lot of Chinese people like that place. That must mean the natives must be okay with their food. They have good food in generous portions, are also fast and have reasonable prices.


Crispy noodles with beef

Spicy fish fillet

Asia Cafe
8650 Spicewood Springs Rd
#115
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 331-5788
www.asiamarketaustin.com

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

OMG! I love Chinese food and they're super yummy! xoxoxoo